It can be quite surprising what some places call interior & exterior detailing. At Panache Auto Werke, we love it when our customers tell us how amazed they are by the meticulous care we took with their vehicle and how it surpasses anything they have ever experienced. Our goal is to make your vehicle look and smell as good, if not better, than when it first rolled off the assembly line. Here are a few of the things that we’ll take care of when you entrust your pride and joy to our interior & exterior detailing process.
- Vacuum Interior– The key to getting your vehicle spotless is to get every crumb out of every nook and cranny. We don’t just vacuum the seats and call it a day. We cover every single inch of the interior.
- Steam Clean Carpets– There is no way to avoid tracking in dirt, grime, and other messes onto the carpeting, but with our deep-clean process, even stubborn stains don’t stand a chance.
- Steam Clean Upholstery– The upholstery isn’t just a target for dropped French fries at the fast-food drive-thru. It can also trap odors, including from smoking, perfumes, body oils, and much more. Our steam cleaning process removed odors and stains to make your vehicle look and smell fresh and clean.
- Wipe Down Interior– All hard surfaces inside the vehicle are wiped down to clear dust, smudges, and other debris.
- Hand Wash Exterior– Let’s face it, automated car washes can be quite damaging to your vehicle. We won’t put your pride and joy through that as we can give it meticulous care when we hand wash every inch of it with care.
- Paint Correction– If you have minor scratches and similar issues, we’ll gently correct them so your vehicle can look brand new again.
- Protection Options– We will go over various options for protecting your vehicle’s exterior or even enhance it. We’ll go over paint protection film installation, car wraps, carbon fiber installation, and other vehicle surface enhancements.